View Profile Despedite

4 Movie Reviews

X AE A-12's name being beeped out was such a nice detail.

The proportions are all wrong, man. :D

I totally agree with the commenter below - it makes for a fun shitpost and it definitely has effort, just not exactly worth the full submission.

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT CO-MING

4 Game Reviews

I know this is a PICO-8 game and it's hard to fit games into this small of a resolution, but I'd suggest making the tiles smaller in this case - even if it makes the spritework unreadable, it'd greatly improve to gameplay. Also, you really need to fix the camera issues, this game is unplayable otherwise.

Controls are fluid and the graphics don't look bad, but I feel it's missing more levels. I liked the metroidvania thing you attempted at first with the optional potion you could collect AFTER the speed shoes upgrade, but the game needs more branching paths for it to work. Neat game nonetheless.

Nerdotik responds:

Thanks mate for the comment, i appreciate it! Yes i agree with you, and i am taking note about your suggestions. A more long experience would have been better. Thanks again for the suggestion, :D Porkin YEEEEAH!

This game sadly has no redeeming qualities other than "haha funny meme", and that's the LEAST thing your game should strive for.

11 Art Reviews

Their hair is missing textures and I love it.

These drawings are so full of energy and personality, hot damn!

It's amazing how much you can pull off with only a couple shades of purple.

internet content maker man. leave your message at the beep

Erik Bianco Vera @Despedite